***Please Note: Appointments are not necessary for Flu Vaccines as they are administered in the Student Health Center Pharmacy, not the Allergy/Immunization Clinic.*** Click here for more info
The Allergy/Immunization Clinic (AIC) serves a dual role at our facility. Allergists who provide orders and serum can coordinate the ongoing care of their allergy patients. Nurses staffing the AIC administer allergy immunotherapy by injection and help educate patients regarding their condition.
If you are a current allergy immunotherapy patient, you may utilize these services. You or your Allergist may obtain further information regarding these services by contacting the AIC staff.
The AIC also provides vaccination services for disease prevention. If you are in need of certain vaccines required for attendance, participation, or travel, you may contact the AIC to determine what vaccines are currently available through our clinic. If the vaccine that you need is not available at our facility, you will be assisted with information regarding how and where to best access it.
The following immunizations are generally available at the Student Health Center*:
- Hepatitis A – Havrix – $53.00
- Hepatitis B – Engerix – Pediatric/Adult doses – $21.00/$60.00
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine) – Menactra – $150.00
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine) – $101.00
- Polio – (injectable booster only for travel purposes) – $39.00
- Td (Tetanus/Diphtheria) – $44.00
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis) – Adacel – $47.00
- Typhoid – (injectable only) – $131.00
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) – Gardasil 9- $262.00
*The availability of some immunizations may at times be limited due to supply constraints beyond our control. Prices are effective as of 21 April 2017 and are subject to change without notice.