***Please Note: COVID-19 and Influenza (Flu) Vaccines are administered only through the Student Health Center Pharmacy.***
Click here for more information about COVID & Flu Vaccines.
Although allergy testing to initiate Allergy Immunotherapy is not provided in the AIC, Nursing Staff in the AIC may administer existing physician-directed allergy immunotherapy and educate patients regarding their condition.
Before receiving allergy immunotherapy in the AIC, the healthcare provider providing the student’s immunotherapy orders and serum must first coordinate this care with the AIC staff.
Contact your Allergist or immunotherapy prescribing healthcare provider prior to arranging an appointment in the AIC to initiate this process, or contact the AIC to speak with a nurse for additional information.
For an AIC appointment or information, call:
865-974-5080, option 2
The AIC also provides vaccination services for disease prevention. If you are in need of certain vaccines required for attendance, participation, or travel, you may contact the AIC to determine what vaccines are currently available through our clinic. If the vaccine that you need is not available at our facility, you will be assisted with information regarding how and where to best access it.
The following immunizations are generally available at the Student Health Center*:
- Hepatitis A – Havrix – $53.00
- Hepatitis B – Engerix – Pediatric/Adult doses – $21.00/$60.00
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine) – Menactra – $150.00
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine) – $101.00
- Polio – (injectable booster only for travel purposes) – $39.00
- Td (Tetanus/Diphtheria) – $44.00
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis) – Adacel – $47.00
- Typhoid – (injectable only) – $131.00
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) – Gardasil 9- $242.00
*The availability of some immunizations may sometimes be limited due to supply constraints beyond our control. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Some of the above vaccines, as well as the COVID-19 vaccines and boosters and the Influenza (Flu) vaccine, are also available through the Student Health Center Pharmacy, where private health insurance may be directly billed for their associated costs.