Flu Shots – NOW AVAILABLE. Most insurances accepted. Non-insured: $30.00.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC –
- We are the only pharmacy located in the heart of the UTK campus. We service staff, faculty, alumni, support personnel, families, pets as well as students.
FREE DELIVERY FOR FACULTY & STAFF –
- This service is available to all University sponsored buildings within a 3-mile radius of the Knoxville campus on all prescriptions received prior to 11:00 AM. Deliveries will be made Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE –
- Call 865-974-5932 and we will come out to you
Credit Cards Accepted –
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, and VOL-CARD
- Influenza (Flu), Pneumovax (Pneumonia), Prevnar (Pneumonia), Boostrix, (Whooping Cough and Teatnus), Gardasil (Human Papillomavirus), Varicella (Chickenpox), Shingrix (Shingles)
ONSITE VACCINE CLINIC –
- Faculty and staff can reach out to us regarding setting up an “on site vaccine clinic” at their department location.
MEDICATION COMPOUNDING –
- Your prescriber may wish for you to have a uniquely compounded medication which we specially make for you
FRONT END PHARMACY –
- There is a full service front end department for OTC items (from crutches and bandages to vitamins and vitamin supplements).
WORKERS COMPENSATION –
- These prescriptions are filled here. We do all the work for you.
PRESCRIPTION TRANSFERS –
- Simply fill out the transfer form located on the link below. It can be emailed or faxed to us.
- There is dedicated 15-minute parking outside the student health building for prescription pick up (no parking permit required).
VETERINARY MEDICATIONS –
- We are available for your pet care need
CONTACT US –
- Phone: 865.974.5932
- Fax: 865.974.5935
- General pharmacy email: email@example.com
HOURS OF OPERATION – SUMMER
- The pharmacy is open from 8am to 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We are open from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Wednesday.
MOBILESCRIPTS APP –
- Search for the “mobilescripts” pharmacy app through google playstore on your Android phone or appstore on your iPhone.
LIKE US ON Facebook
- Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) Informed Consent
- Prescription Transfer Form
- UT Pharmacy HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- UT Pharmacy Authorization to Release Healthcare Information Form
**All prescription information is strictly confidential. We do not share any information with the University or any other party without your express, written consent.**