**PROVIDERS ARE SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
(Walk-in patients without an appointment cannot be guaranteed a Same Day appointment with a provider, but our staff will work with you to coordinate your best option for care.)
How to schedule an appointment:
SAME DAY appointments CANNOT be made via the Online Portal
- If you believe you need to be seen at the clinic for a SAME DAY concern, contact the Telephone Triage Nurse at (865) 974-5080.
- Depending on the severity of the problem, the telephone triage nurse may schedule an appointment for a following day.
- (If you are experiencing an emergency, please seek immediate care the UT Medical Center Emergency Department.)
- Triage Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- To schedule a future (non same day) appointment, use our Online Student Portal via the link below, or contact an appointment clerk at (865) 974-3648. (login with your UTK NetID & password, do not include the “@utk.edu” portion of your NetID)
- Access the Online Scheduling/Student Health Portal
- Information to Know Prior to Initial Portal Use
With the Online Scheduling/Student Health Portal, patients are able to schedule, change, and cancel their own clinic appointments. You may also complete forms necessary for your care and receive private messages regarding your care from a Provider. You must have a valid UT Net ID and Password to access this portal.
AFTER-HOURS CARE available through UT MEDICAL CENTER ER w/STUDENT ID
The Student Health Center provides non-emergent, outpatient medical care for all currently enrolled, eligible students who have paid the Health Fee portion of the Student Programs and Services Fee.[/lead]
Health Center Clinics are divided into Primary Clinical Service areas and Specialty Service areas. You may see a full listing of our clinics, services, and important patient health and scheduling information at Clinics and Services .