Our providers are seen by appointment only. There are multiple ways to schedule an appointment. Choose the option that is best for you:
- For an Advanced Appointment, an appointment needed beyond the next 2 weeks, try the Online Scheduling/Student Health Portal below.
- For a sooner appointment, within the next two weeks, but no sooner than the next 24 hours, contact an Appointment Clerk at (865) 974-3648.
- For an appointment today or within the next 24 hours, contact the Telephone Triage Nurse at (865) 974-5080.
Patients may also walk-in to the Student Health Center to schedule an appointment by using one of our computer kiosks, speaking with an Appointment Clerk, or seeing our Walk-in Triage Nurse during the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Patients who walk-in to the Health Center without an appointment are not guaranteed a Same Day appointment with a provider, but our staff will work with you to coordinate your best option for care.
With the Online Scheduling/Student Health Portal, patients are able to schedule, change, and cancel their own clinic appointments. You may also complete forms necessary for your care and receive private messages regarding your care from a Provider. You must have a valid UT Net ID and Password to access this portal. Prior to initial use, please review the “Information to Know Prior to Initial Portal Use” link below.Information to Know Prior to Initial Portal Use
Access the Online Scheduling/Student Health Portal